You can fill out an online application form here and SIPTU will contact you in the coming days to confirm your application.

Alternatively you can download the form fill in and return to SIPTU.

If you would like your Union contribution to be forwarded directly from your bank account to SIPTU, then complete section 2 on the form.

If you would prefer your Union contributions to be deducted from your wages by your employer and forwarded to the Union, then complete section 1 on the form.

While the Union would prefer a direct debit arrangement, we appreciate this may not suit everyone. So the choice is yours.

For more information email:

Bookmark and Share