- If you have a workplace problem or query you can do one of the following:
Contact your Shop Steward
Contact your Union Organiser
Phone the Workers Rights Centre (WRC) on 1890 747881
Email your query to WRC on firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your membership number if you have it)
- When you contact the WRC, the first person you talk to will be a WRC Information Assistant who will provide information and advice on your problem.
- If your case is complex the Information Assistant will pass it on to the WRC Centre Supervisor.
- The WRC Centre Supervisor will refer your case for approval to your Union Organiser.
- The Centre Supervisor then allocates the case to a WRC Advocate who will contact you directly.
- If necessary the WRC Advocate will organise a personal confidential meeting to discuss your case.
- Where possible the same WRC Advocate will assist and represent the worker with their case in whatever employment forum it must be taken to in order to secure a resolution.